About the Event
KYOANI AND DO FAN DAYS 2017
This Is What We Are Now!!-It's A Festival After 2 Years!-
Enjoy! The World Of Kyoani And Do
Oct. 28(Sat.) 10:00am – 7:00pm (Entrance closed at 6:30pm)
Oct. 29(Sun.) 10:00am – 5:00pm (Entrance closed at 4:30pm)
Miyakomesse (Located in Kyoto-shi Kyoto, Japan)
please check "ACCESS" page for detail
|How to attend||
Purchase ticket; for one person for one day
please check "TICKET" page for detail
|Presented by||Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd. and Animation Do Co., Ltd.|
|Supported by :||
Please come to the venue by public transportation.
You can get more detailed information from “ACCESS” page.
- We, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Ltd. and the other companies supporting this event, will not be responsible for any accident caused by your carelessness.
- We will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage of your possessions.
- The dates and contents of this event are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
How to attend
Please buy (reserve) a ticket to attend.
If you want to participate in the Stage Event, you need a Participation Card besides your ticket for each Stage Event.
You can get more detailed information from “TICKET” page.
- In case there were too many people in the Hall, we may limit the entry to keep the security of our attendants.
- Even if it is raining, we may ask you to wait in line outside. Please prepare with something to protect you from the rain.
Attendance with children
- Elementary school children and below are allowed to enter for free, if they come with their parent(s) or guardian(s).
In the venue
- Please don’t run in the building.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking inside the venue.
- We are not planning to sell any food and drink.
- There is neither a dressing room nor locker in the venue.
Taking pictures, videos and recording
- Except in allowed areas, taking pictures, videos and recording are prohibited.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff and the signs.
- At the discretion of management, if any person breaks the rule and doesn't obey the instructions of the staff, we reserve the right to make the person submit the memory card(s) of the device(s) or delete the memory completely and eject the person from the venue. In such a case, we won’t refund the fee of his/her ticket.
Our staff and the press will take pictures and videos. Therefore, the attendants may unexpectedly be recorded.
These pictures and videos may possibly be used for news, advertisement, publicity and/or products.
We strictly refuse any of the persons and behaviors below;
We strictly refuse any of the persons below;
● any crime syndicate member and person who is connected with such syndicate. ● drunken person and anybody under the influence of alcohol.
We strictly prohibit the behaviors below;
● giving, exchanging or reselling your ticket(s)
● distributing any printed materials like fliers and so on
● bringing pets, alcohols and any other harmful or disruptive items into the venue
● bringing a large tripod and other photographic equipment which may cause trouble to the other attendants
● drinking alcohol
● sitting on the floor for a long time
● selling goods or services, and displaying goods or services
● doing unauthorized actions, demonstrations or speeches
● behaviors or taking pictures and/or videos which cause trouble to others
● Staying all night around the Hall
● bringing large materials which may cause trouble to the other attendants
● any other act which cause trouble to the other attendants
- At the discretion of management, we reserve the right to eject any person from the venue, if the person is inappropriate and doesn't obey the instructions of the staff.
If you have any inquiries about the event, please contact us from the email form below.
Please refrain from phoning us. We only accept your inquiries from the email form.
Depends on the contents of your inquiry, we may be unable to reply. We ask for your kind understanding in advance.
Please refrain from contacting to MIyakomesse directly.