|Event Name||KYOANI & DO FAN DAYS 2015 (This Is What We Are Now!!) –Animation Entertainment–|
|Event Days||Oct. 31 (Sat.) 10:00am - 7:00pm
Nov. 1 (Sun.) 10:00am - 5:00pm (Entrance closed at 4:30)
Miyakomesse (Located in Kyoto-shi Kyoto, Japan)
Exhibition Hall 3 (3F) & Exhibition Hall 2 (1F)*
*On Exhibition Hall 2, East area (Area A & B) is our event venue.
|How to attend||
Purchase ticket; 2,000 JPY (tax included) for one person for one day
notice: Elementary school children and below are allowed to enter for free. But we are afraid that we cannot allow them to enter unless they come with their parent(s) or guardian(s).
|Presented by||Kyoto Animation and Animation Do|
|Supported by||Chu-2byo – Production partnership, Usagiyama Shopping Street, ProjectBB, Hibike Partners,
Iwatobi High School Swimming Club and Iwatobi High School Swimming Club ES.
- Please come to the venue by public transportation.
We, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Ltd. and the other companies supporting this event, will not be responsible for any accident caused by your carelessness.
And also, we will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage of your possessions. Please be very careful.
- The dates and contents of this event are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
How to enter the venue
Please get the ticket to enter the venue. You can get more detailed information from TICKET page.
If you want to participate in the Stage Event (Animation crew talk sessions, Autograph signing, Voice talents stage), you need the Participation Card for each event. You can get more detailed information from here.
- You can re-enter the venue. Please show your ticket when you re-enter at the gate of each Hall. Please keep your ticket with you at all times on that day(s).
- In case there were too many people in the Hall, we may limit the entry to keep the security of our attendants.
- Even if it is raining, we may ask you to wait in line outside. Please prepare with something to protect you from the rain.
- Elementary school children and below are allowed to enter for free, if they com with their parent(s).
In the venue
- Please don't run in the building.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building except in designated areas.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in the venue.
- We are not planning to sell any food and drink in the venue.
- There is neither a dressing room nor locker.
- Our staff and the press will take pictures and videos. Therefore, the attendants may unexpectedly be recorded. They may possibly be used for news, advertisement, publicity and/or products. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Taking pictures, videos and recording
- Except in allowed areas, taking pictures, videos and recording are prohibited. Please obey the instructions of the staff and the signs.
- At the discretion of management, if any person breaks the rule and doesn't obey the instructions of the staff, we reserve the right to make the person submit the memory card(s) of the device(s) or delete the memory completely and eject the person from the venue. In such a case, we won’t refund the fee of your ticket.
We strictly refuse any of the persons below
- any crime syndicate member and person who is connected with such syndicate
- drunken person and anybody under the influence of alcohol
- person who is wearing any clothes contrary to public policy or to accepted principles of morality
We strictly prohibit the behaviors below
- giving, exchanging or reselling your ticket(s)
- distributing any printed materials like fliers and so on
- bringing pets, alcohols and any other harmful or disruptive items into the venue
- bringing a large tripod and other photographic equipment which may cause trouble to the other attendants
- drinking alcohol
- sitting on the floor for a long time
- selling goods or services, and displaying goods or services
- doing unauthorized actions, demonstrations or speeches
- bringing large decorations or any other materials which may cause trouble to the other attendants
- At the discretion of management, if any person breaks the rules above and doesn't obey the instructions of the staff, we reserve the right to deny admission to enter, or eject the person already admitted from the venue immediately. In such a case, we won’t refund the fee of your ticket.